Many service virtualization tools have a steep learning curve and can be cumbersome to setup.
Luckily Ekko Proxy is not one of them - instead, using it's intuitive and simple UI, you can get setup and running in minutes.
We think every software developer should have an Ekko Proxy tool in their toolbox given it
provides many benefits such as:
- Validate APIs / JDBC calls early in the project by recording requests and playing back recorded or mocked responses.
- Run your application on the go without requiring network access to backend systems / databases.
- Simulate a variety of responses to test hard to replicate scenarios or error conditions.
- Minimize dependencies between service delivery teams allowing for a truly agile delivery model.
- Load test applications or APIs without incurring potential costs associated with rate limits.
- Increase development and testing time by reducing dependency on backend systems availability.
- Integrate your application with dependent APIs or DBs before they are fully built.
- Run various tools to compare, encode/decode, format, match, and hash data, validate / encode JWT tokens
- all safely from your local machine or server without the inherent dangers of using similar online tools.
- Save time by generating mocks automatically from HTTP requests, OpenAPI, Swagger or WSDL specifications.